Hi Beautiful !
Always wondered how to make that perfect Winged Eyeliner ? I am going to show you how you can create this look, just by following these easy steps as in the picture above.
- Have your Gel Liner and your angled brush ready (My gel liner is from Maybelline, and my angled brush is from Etude House)
- I used an eye -primer from Urban Decay, so that my eyeliner doesn’t smudge and crease.
- To make it easier, I started to draw a line from the inner to my outer edge of my upper lash line with my angled brush.
- You want to make your line at a 45-degree angle, you can measure it by using your angled brush, and align it with your outer corner of your eyes, and your outer part of your nose. See picture above, how I did it.
- Now, you found the 45-degree angle, you draw a line. It’s up to you how dramatic you want it.
- Now, what you have to do is, connect the liner with your upper lash line, like you are drawing a “V”, make sure you go inwards.
- Now it’s connected, you fill it in with your eyeliner. Now you have the complete look !